Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday stroll

I actually went outside to run today. It was a little wet this morning as I headed out. I thought since we have gotten so much rain lately that it would not be a good idea to seek out a trail to run on. I do like mud, but since I have not been outside for a while, I decided to hit the streets and see why I like the trail so much.
I went off and forgot my camera. Although there wasn't much to snap a photo of, I was able to see the sun rise a little bit.

When I got home I hit the abs a little. I started doing some upside down ab-work.
I basically use the Teeter Hangups Inversion Rack and Boots hanging in my office doorway and stretch my back out while doing some inverted crunches. They are really hard to do, and push you to your limits.
I will see about posting some video of this next time.
I was only able to get out 3 sets of 8-10

Totals: 10 miles......1:38:42

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are really keeping with your training Nick, and starting to get the long runs in again. We'll run Mohican again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,
    I was bummed when I found out I had missed LCFB. I at least wanted to come watch a little bit of the race. Great job on the finish. If you keep at the PR's, you'll have a World Record in something in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I figure if I knock 15 minutes off my pr everytime I run a marathon, I'll be under 2 hours pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete