Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Woodway...To Certify or not to Certify

If you don't know much bout Woodway treadmills, you should look into them. Most people cannot afford them since they cost anywhere from 3,500 - 6,000 used to 10,000 brand new.
Guaranteed though it will be the only treamill you'll ever need.

They have one that is call the Alter-G, It's pricetag is $75,000. Check it out and read it's amazing feats. If I win the lottery, I will give one to a friend.

I took the motor out of my Woodway, cleaned it out, reinstalled it, and will put the new bearing in it when it comes in.
I cannot wait to go for a run on it on Friday. The technician that come to look at it lives a mile away from my house. He'll be back on Friday to re-align the track and tighten everything.

I've learned so much just tearing this one down.
I am seriously thinking about becoming certifed to work on Woodway Treadmills and some others. I think it would be a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment