Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Run

I went out for a quick run through the 'hood tonight. The snow was coming down and the wind starting out wasn't bad at all.
I felt great the entire time and never seemed to get tired at all. I snapped a few pictures of the roads I was running on around town. My favorite time to run is when the roads or trails are clear but, snowing hard.
On the way back towards my house, I hit a strong head wind that slowed me a little bit but, I kept up the effort.

I was coming out of downtown Pickerington, and I hear some one blowing their horn at me.
I turn my head and it's this really hot chick with flowing brown hair, driving by yelling: "Get off the road you dumbass" -It was my wife. Just kidding, she was nice and waved at me. That gave me a little boost to run home faster.
Truly if she wanted me home faster she would have taped a 6 pack of Sam Adams Cream Stout to the trunk of her car and drove just fast enough that I couldn't catch her.

Totals: 5.01 miles.......48:05

2 comments:

  1. hey, thank you. trust me, i am taking care of my leg better that i probably will my first born. ok, this is a bit of an overstatement (i hope). !!!! really, though, i talked to jim and matt about it and they both gave me some tips and told me some slow and easy running was ok for me. keep the muscles limber. actually i had a very good (very slow) run today and it was ok.

    at least its still winter and not spring. i would have a hard time taking it easy in the spring :)

    thanks!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, your slow runs are most likely still faster than I run. -So funny.
    Not to wish time away but, I do wish it was spring.

    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete