Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just 5 miles tonight

I was awake fairly late into the morning (10:00AM)with issues from last nights Tornado's in the South.I work from home for a large bank, and deal with Regional Processing Centers, and check images, statement archiving. Anyway, our Louisville RPC took a hit becasue of a Tornado, and all hell broke loose.
How does this have to with me only running 5 miles? -I tired. I didn't get much sleep today.

On top of that, they requested me to come into work tomorrow from 8-5, plus, I have to work a little tonight, and tomorrow night.It's gonna be a little rough.

No kickboxing tonight as I had originally planned.

The run felt really good. I had to walk a little as I started out too fast, and felt tired mentally and physically. I am hoping this will give me a little boost mentally for the week to come.

Totals: 5.02 miles......50:13..........Treadmill

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you out, well in, running again. Sounds like your turning the corner.

    Those tornados were brutal, there was so much damage!

    ReplyDelete