Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween.....A Night of Torturing my dogs.........

Okay, a non running post but I couldn't resist.
My wife and I are those nutty people you always see in Target laughing hysterically while holding up dog costumes before Halloween.
Of Course, my lab is over 90 lbs, and no costume will fit him, but.... there is our Beagle who is much smaller than him, or so we think.
My wife picks out this chicken costume, and I am laughing so hard when she calls me to say she picked out the best costume for our Beagle. She gets it home, only to find out that Beagle is so fat, she won't fit in a medium. We have to go back. We end up getting the next best thing which is a lobster. My lab aka: "Super Puppy", had to have his costume made. In past experiences, he hates costumes, and I know only a cape will probably work.
The neighbor kids love it. Actually, everyone gets a kick out of it.
See, it is so much fun torturing my dogs any chance I get.



No comments:

Post a Comment