Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Being on call is the worst

I am on call this week and have not been able to run much at all. Today around 4:30 I started to go out in the rain and wind for a quick run when I got a call regarding a major issue in New York City. Anyway, it is now almost 2:00AM and I am still on the call. I'll probably be on it until the morning or later.

Anyway, I have noticed that since I changed to new shoes and started running the track that my hamstring and ITB has been feeling like it wants to spring an injury. I am so in tune to my body after all that I went through with my previous injury. I think I will back off the new shoes for the next few runs to see if it helps. It could also be from running at a slightly faster pace than what I am used to.

Hopefully, if TANYA gets back to me regarding a Friday run, I will give it a shot then. I think she's probably hung over from all the Double Chocolate Cookie Crisp she's hooked on. That stuff is like crack.

My wife and I both eat it uncontrollably if we get it. The box is gone in about an hour.

No wonder I am a doughboy. Not sure why my wife isn't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment