Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Here it comes....What you all have been waiting for...

I ran tonight! OMG what is this world coming to?

I know I am being hard on myself, but if I am to make it to my first 50 miler, then I have to straighten myself out.
I ran 6 miles tonight, and felt as if I was dying. It seems that I only have one speed which is about around 8:26 per mile. I had to stop and walk a lot tonight. My heart rate was maxed out a lot. According to my Garmin: Max Heart: 194, Average Heart: 183
It felt really good to get out there and run after a long week of not being able to get out there and run.
I have to keep at it, and I will be back soon enough.

Totals: 6 miles hilly roads, walked some Time: 1:00:00 Pace: 10:00 per mile

1 comment:

  1. He runs, He runs! lol. It doesn't have to be pretty, as long as your out there.

    ReplyDelete