Friday, November 9, 2007

Slate Run - 4 miles





Today, I went out to Slate Run Metro Park again for a quick run.


The last time I ran out here my camera battery was dead. This time a I took a few pictures.


Slate Run will give you a good hill workout if you so desire. What I like about this park is its diversity. Many wooded sections, with an extensive marshland, several lakes, and many prairies.
This picture of the guy going up the hill, is an actual depiction of the hills that are out there.

The picture below is of the covered bridge on the Pet Trail.
















The last picture is typical of the trails out there. At a later time, I will post some of the marshland, and prairie.

















Total: 4.25 miles Time: 43:55 Pace: 10:20

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great location and so green compared to what I am used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a real nice place to run. I am very fortunate to have such places to go to.

    ReplyDelete