Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today's Long Run, not so long.

Today was supposed to be 12 miles. I am on call this week for work, and I don't really want to stray far from home so, I decided to go to the track. I will probably be hitting the track a lot this week so I can jump in my car and drive home quickly if needed.
I went to Pickerington North High to run 8 miles on the track then head over to the cross country course for about 4 miles.
I ended up stopping after 5 miles. I wasn't into the run too much, and I thought I would be able to go back out later for a night run to finish out today's mileage.
-It didn't happen. My wife and I went to dinner, and for some reason, I was incredibly sore from today's run. Not sure what it is, could be from the track.

Total: 5 miles, Time: 47:27 9:30 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment