Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can taste Blood when I breath.....It must have been Speed Work day!

As prescribed for today: 2 Miles (speed work)

Okay, I am admitting that I am really out of shape here. That is the whole reason I have this Blog is so I can throw myself out there and get the hell embarrassed out of me while trying to get back to where I once was. If you look at my profile, that was a picture of me when I was in my best shape during my marathon bingeing.
Anyway,
I was going to go to the track and run a little down there, but I forgot, my wife took my Jeep today, and she had a partially flat tire on her car. I decided on a road run, 2 miles out & back on hilly roads.


Mile 1: 8:10
Mile 2: 7:54

Total (For those of you that can't count): 2 miles 16:04 8:03 average pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment