Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Vacation


Tuesday was another great day on the OBX (Outer Banks)
The picture above is at the South End of Hatteras Island looking toward Ocracoke Island.

The picture above is at Cape Point fishing in the afternoon high tide. I am probably exaggerating about the size of the "whopper" that got away. The picture below is one of the Spanish Mackerel I caught that day. He was 16" long, and mighty tasty when grilled.
I caught a mess of Blue Fish, but threw them back, and a few Spanish Mackerel that got away. –I swear.


Here is a picture of our house we rented for the week. The name given to the house was "The Spartina" -Very nice house. Spartina refers to the type of grass that grows in the salt marsh. I have some pictures I will upload later that I took of the Pamlico Sound at Sunset. -Very Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. What a great vacation - I'm jealous!

    The main picture at the top of your blog is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

    ReplyDelete