Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday we left for vacation.

My wife and I settled all business stuff prior to leaving for our destination for the week: Cape Hatteras, North Carolina or better yet: Buxton, North Carolina.

We started out about 10:00PM ET after loading up my Jeep Cherokee with all of our clothes, gear, and other necessities. Oh, not to leave them our: Our Pups.

We decided to take out dogs after a lot of consideration: Boarding for the week which would be 500.00 or more, plus they would be worried sick. Then I thought, I need to take my dog Buxton back to the town where it all began. The birthplace for his namesake. What fun would it be if I was on miles of open beach with no Black Lab to play with?
We decided it was only fair to take our other dog Lilly, which is a Lemon Beagle. She is a little neurotic, and we thought the drive down would be hell for them. After all, it was a 12 hour drive.
We gave them both a sedative, and the rest was history. The drive through Charleston WV, and West Virginia Turnpike even at night was so beautiful.

At times, the mountains made the pressure in my head increase to the point of a migraine. The worst of it came while driving through Virginia. I forgot to mention that My wife was sick with a virus of some sorts. I ended up catching it and started to feel like hell before we even left. I went to the store and bought some Garlic, Grape Seed extract, and Olive Leaf extract supplements, as these are natural antibiotics. I took like 5 times the dose i should have.
I also took and over dose of vitamin E oil. This has always been magic for me in the past. I fought off the cold all night, and into the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment