Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Easy Run

I wanted to go out for a run yesterday but due to my work schedule, I had to skip it and instead do some work around the house.
Tonight, I was feeling a little tired, but kicked myself in the ass anyway and headed out the door.
Almost immediately upon running, I was glad I went out.
I wasn't set on how many miles I wanted to run. I would decide that half way through and gauge how I felt.
Halfway through, I felt great and decided tonight was a good night for a 6 miler.
Even though it was supposed to be an easy run, I kept the pace steady and held back when I felt like I was running too hard.
The final mile felt great. Just as it is supposed to. When I was done, I felt like I could have done another mile or two.

Total: 6.15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment