Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Run

I woke up late as usual and when I did the temp was at 74 degrees. I thought okay, I can handle that. I got dressed real quick, grabbed a peach for breakfast and washed it down with a raspberry Hammer gel, some water, checked the temp again......damn! It was up to 80 degrees. WTH?

Oh well, I was off for my run. Man it was getting hotter by the minute.

I decided to run without my HR monitor since this was going to be a slow and easy run anyway. It seemed I felt much better. I kept my pace up based on feel. I remember way back how I would be very sensitive to any body changes during my run. I ran based on feel and I kinda missed that out of running.

I am thinking of either going out for another quick run or a ride on my bike later tonight when it cools down. I'll post it later if I do.

Total: 5 miles: 48:16.......(I posted the wrong time of 46:16 earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment