Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quick run tonight. I ran this a little harder than I wanted. After the run I did last night, I wanted to do a little more of a recovery run. It didn't turn out that way.
Seemed the route I took tonight was all up hill. -SLB don't laugh. The hills here are what you would call level ground out in California.

To my surprise after taking the Recover-Ease, my legs felt great. I ran just a smidge faster than I should have.

UPDATE: 4:31AM ET. I did not take the Recover-Ease after this run as it was only 6 miles, and I am sore. Now, if I had taken it, I don't think I would be sore at all. This stuff kicks ass!

Totals: 6 Miles
Max HR: 183 Average: 171

Rest Day tomorrow or Crossfit WOD: Nasty Girls

3 comments:

  1. hey! i am doing columbus this year....what do you have coming up? how have you been? hows life?

    hope all is well and you are enjoying the soon to be fall weather :)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz.
    I am doing Columbus as well. Although you'll be finishing about 2hours ahead of me.
    Everything has been good. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like this stuff works well for you!

    ReplyDelete