Friday, August 8, 2008

Combined blog entries for the past few days.

I've only done the prescribed Crossfit workouts for Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday:
Modified WOD:

20 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, each arm, 21 reps
42 Jumping Pull-ups
20 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, each arm, 15 reps
30 Jumping Pull-ups
20 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, each arm, 9 reps
18 Jumping Pull-ups

Total Time: 13:31 (Thought I was going to die)

Thursday:
Modified Karen WOD

150 Wallball shots, 12 pound ball

Total Time: 11:16

1 comment:

  1. hey, I have a similar HR problem you seem to have. What is your max HR? I am 28 and I have readings up to 205 but routinly get 201s. Even at a 10 min mile ill be at 190 and I feel very little effort. Im not sure what is wrong with me but it sounds about the same as what you are going through.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete