Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Run Part I.....



I decided today to just go out and do a road run. It was raining very little when I started out. By the time I reached mile 2, it was a relentless downpour.
I noticed my heart rate was really high again. Not sure what is going on. I noticed that I just could not run any slower than what I was running. I decided to walk a little bit when I got to the tops of any hills I went up.
My wife was a few miles away, and I decided to give her a call and see if she wanted to go get some lunch. Actually, I wanted her to take me home, so I bribed her with some lunch.

Anyway,
I was planning a longer run, but I was just soaked through my Snowboarding jacket, and running tights. Yes, I said tights. No pictures were taken of course.
Totals: 4.01 miles Time: 40:35 Pace per mile: 10:07

1 comment:

  1. your sunday run sounded a lot like mine! both times I went out it was DOWNPOURING. haha. always an adventure, right?

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete