Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter is in full force here, so off to the gym tonight

I decided to stay indoors tonight since Winter has dumped a crap load of snow here in Ohio last night.
We ended up getting around 3 inches or so. When this happens people just turn into morons and forget what to do when it snows while driving. As much as I wanted to hit the roads, or trails, it was safer to run on the old hamster wheel.
I was hooked up to my new contraption the eCardio device. Wouldn't you know it, I had no issues with high heart rate tonight. It did record 4 events that I was unaware of so who knows.
I have to upload these via the phone to a company for analysis.

I felt incredible the entire run. I was planning a Tempo run, but just kept cranking up the speed.
It may have been granny speed, but at least I was increasing it. Again, I felt like I was getting a good run in tonight, and pushed myself during the last mile.
I ended up with:

Totals: 6.01 Time:56:01 Pace/mile: 9:18

2 comments:

  1. Trust me in LA you do not need snow for everyone to be a moron driving, a minuscule drop in temperature seems to have the that effect!

    ReplyDelete