Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hamster Wheel tonight...

I decided to go out to the gym tonight to work out and run. It seems someone has built a bonfire under my ass, and has been stoking it. I have been thinking about Buckeye Trail 50k coming up. I will be lucky to make it through comfortably.
I was doing what I do best on the treadmill or while running, is to : think.
I think about all kinds of things while running. I was thinking about my future goals be it running or whatever.
It seems that my goals for the first year of running Ultras will be to just experience the distances. In 2009 I will try to set some PR's.
I believe with my current focus, I will overcome my chronic injuries, and be able to run as much as I want.
I have another goal for 2008 and that is to shed about 20 lbs. I know this will be tough, but I have been there before, and I know I can do it. I want to do this by the end of March.

Totals: 6.02 Miles.......... Time: 57:26.......... Pace: 9:32

No comments:

Post a Comment