Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bad week....

Sorry for the absence. I got really sick on Friday, and have been feeling the effects up until now. At first I thought I had food poisoning. It turns out I believe I caught a 48 hr virus going around. My manager said he knew of a lot of people who caught the same thing.
Anyway, I was going to go to the gym tonight and run, but, I had no energy at all. I will try and make an effort tomorrow as I need to get myself in gear.
I feel as if I am spinning my wheels and making no headway in my training.

4 comments:

  1. I know how those bad weeks can feel, but they just make those good weeks all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh, Yes, you are right.

    I need to really get back into it. I will be heading to Mohican probably every weekend leading up to Buckeye Trail.
    I need to just get used to running long again as I have not done so since October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick with it. I had that stomach thing a couple of weeks ago, was as sick as a dog and spent the day in bed; that's a real no no for me.

    It'll come back, like Josh said you've gotta have the lows to appreciate the highs!

    Hang tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me SLB, I am sticking with it, as hard as it is right now. I am still not feeling well.
    I went to the gym last night and had to stop after 2 miles. My stomach hurt so bad.

    Anyway, I will progress back into it.
    You guys are right, I do appreciate the good days more now, and will when I am having a good one.

    ReplyDelete