Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let's Recover with a little CrossFit Action

I took Monday off as I was a little sore from Sunday. It was back at it with the CrossFit beatings at Rogue. Below I have listed out Tuesday and Wednesday's workouts. I'm loving these workouts as they really push you to your limits. My pull ups have suffered a lot. Not that they were anything before, but still.

Today's CF WOD: "Jackie"
1 Mile Run
30 Squats
20 Push Ups
10 Pull Ups

Skill: Front Squats 5x3 (maxed out at 135)

WOD:
1000m Row
50 Thrusters (45lb bar)
30 Pull Ups
My time: 10:53

Yesterday's CF WOD: "Beat Yer Ass with Lots of Burpees"

800m Run
30 Push Ups
30 OHS with PVC pipe
20 Roll Overs

Skill: Deadlift: 3-2-2-1-1-1 (maxed out at 205)

WOD:
800m Run
10 Burpees
20 KB Swings (53 lbs)
10 Burpees
20 Box Jumps
10 Burpees
20 Donkey Kicks
10 Burpees
20 Push Ups
800m Run
My time: 14:53

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are giving the legs a bit of a rest. Looking forward to seeing you at Mohican!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what its worth...you can absolutely finish it this year. Now rest and get the vehicle perfectly healthy. The hay is in the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark I hope you right. My first goal is Rock Point (52 miles) Second goal is Grist Mill (75 miles). If I make it that far, then I will hopefully see you at the finish.

    Robin: Of course I am serious. Hasn't CF made you feel like you are on cloud nine? That deep burning feeling from squats, lunges and dead lifts is awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what Burpees are, but at the ice cream place today, they had an ice cream creation called a burpee. :)

    ReplyDelete