Monday, April 20, 2009

Oops, I did it again.....

If you started singing the Britney song in your head, that's your fault, not mine : )

It must have been the endorphin high that made me do it, but I can tell you that you'll have to wait a little while to figure out what it is that I did. I won't tell as it will motivate me even more to blindside everyone. -I love messin with people.

I just saw the official race results from the Mohican 50k. I came in exactly at 7:30. That was my time goal. Maybe I should play the Mega Millions this week.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nick! Great job in the race, you're my hero... And a huge dork for foisting bib number 1. : ) Awesome! AmD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on little sleep. It was that nurturing air in the country that did it for you.
    Congratulations...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Autumn. Me? A Hero? You’re hilarious. You got that right. I was an even bigger dork with my compression socks. I didn't care 'cause they were awesome.

    Don: That country air was nothing I couldn't handle. Congratulations to you too.

    Kim: I am still thinking about Oil City. Tom is such a great guy and I may either help out with that or run it.
    Stay tuned.....I may have gone off the deep end...insert evil laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to NAIL IT!!!!!

    If you win the lottery will you share with me?? I have a long list of "wants" :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin: If I win, You will definitely be getting something in the mail.

    ReplyDelete