Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Belly Aching Please

Someone pulled the plug on my energy level. I started my belly aching today about a 1/2 hour after I got up. Actually I did have a stomach ache. My breakfast consisted of brownies and chocolate milk.
I pulled myself out of the crybaby mode and went to Rogue anyway. By the time I got there I was ready to go.
We had pull ups again tonight, and I was still feeling the effects of yesterday's WOD.
Tomorrow is the Maibock tapping at Gordon Biersch so no CrossFit for me. See you Friday.

Warm up:
800m Row
20 Squats
20 Push Ups
10 Strict Pull Ups
30 KB Swings

Skill: OHS (over head squats)

WOD:
Row 1000m
4 Rounds of:
5 Pull Ups -(I used assisted)
10 Push Ups
15 OHS - 75 lbs (Shoulders couldn't take much more weight)
Then:
Row 1000m
FOR TIME

My time: 17:32

3 comments:

  1. You have been working out like a MAD MAN... this was bound to happen...oh and I forgot to mention... not sleeping.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all those workouts, I'm surprised your belly is the only thing that aches!

    P.S. I really like your Easter Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you both.

    Beleive me, I have been working out like a mad man and I do ache.

    ReplyDelete