Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Run today

I had some dental work done this morning at 8AM.
I had two Silver fillings removed and replaced. I've had some sensitivity in one tooth, and they decided to remove them and refill them with better material. The originals apparently have mercury in them. My wife said she wondered why I wasn't normal. -What ever that means...???

Well, I thought for sure it would be no big deal since that is what they told me anyway.
I had expected no change in my normal routine today and I had thought I would be able to run or workout. WRONG!
I got home this morning, and could not sleep. My cheek was so big, I was drooling all over myself. It was fun trying to speak too. Eventually I was able to go to sleep but woke up a few hours later with an incredible pain in my jaw. I felt like I had got the hell kicked out of me by my wife.
Needless to say, I was not able to make it out to run. My jaw is fine now, just a little sore.
I may do some light core stuff tonight on my lunch hour.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I work 3rd shift from home for a large Bank, so while I am asleep, my wife is at work.

    Unless, she hits me before she leaves for work.....

    I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she hires a Ninja Gremlin who lives under your bed?!?

    ReplyDelete