Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday's 20 miler

I didn't have much time to post this as I was busy planning my work night. Sorry, no pictures. I traveled lightweight yesterday.
My plan was to work outside by my fire pit and watch the Perseid's Meteor Showers.
I had a blast watching for them while taking small breaks from work. Every time, I would look up for a minute or two at a time and would see at least one.
The meteors shot across the sky in various colors ranging from bright greens, blues, to oranges and yellows.

I went out for a run last night not knowing the exact distance I was going to run. I knew I was at least going to run a half marathon distance to maybe 15 miles. I ended up with 20 miles all on road.
Today, I am so sore. Much more sore than when we ran 21 miles this past Sunday on Trail. I hate road running, but it must be done.

Anyway, not much going on the next couple of days. I am brewing with my Brew Club tomorrow. Maybe I'll post some stuff about that.

Totals: 20 Miles

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nick you are running great! Remind me again, when is Michigan? Terri is running Germantown, Luc is running Hocking Hills...I'm jogging and eating cheese fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating......that is why I have to keep running.....

    ReplyDelete