Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Miles with my Best Friend


Tonight was a quick two miles with my lab Buxton. I was planning a longer run, but he was staring at me with those big sad eyes. I could tell he wanted to go, so I said: "You Ready?"
He was jumping around like he had a hot poker on his tail as we went out the door.

I haven't ran him much since he has hip dysplasia, and is in need of another hip replacement.
I had an appointment scheduled tomorrow with OSU Vet Hospital but had to cancel it due to finances. They require a lot of money down to take him home (about $ 1800.00) Plus you have a remaining $1200.00 you have to pay off in 90 days.
I will have it done in January when I have saved up enough.
He wasn't much into posing tonight. As always, he is a little camera shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment