Friday, October 26, 2007

It's 2:55 in the morning.......

I have a race (Germantown) that is starting in 6 hours and I can't sleep. It's not helping any that my dog and my wife are sawing logs like the family owned sawmill that's behind schedule. It's kinda funny though.

I work 3rd shift so, it's kinda hard to sleep during this time anyway. Obviously, I have the night off tonight.
Yesterday morning I went to Lowes, and bought the majority of the lumber I need to build my shed in my back yard. I was pulling sheets of plywood off the stack and felt a pull in my lower back. “Here comes the pain” I thought. “Damn it! Why did I decide to do this a day before a race?”
I have a chronically tight lower back and hamstrings, here soon I will need to start doing Yoga again the stretch them out.
So, as I lay here with my lower back in pain, and cannot sleep due to the sawmill, which is making me laugh, I cannot help to think how my race will go. The other racers will really enjoy me with the smell of Icy Hot wafting their way while on the trail. I feel sorry for whoever is behind me. Race Report will be due later tonight, or tomorrow. Stay Tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment