Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Back??????


I went on my longest run of the year this evening with my Sensei, my Big Brother, my Great Friend: Mark Carroll. It was a last minute decision to drive up his way since I had the night off and I was feeling really good.
Why not go for it. It was worth the drive up there even if we only did a mile or two, or three....

The past few weeks, I have felt like I am a way different person than I was even three month's ago. A lot has changed for me, but I am happiest to report that I feel extremely confident that I will be back to the running scene and being able to meet up with my running friends once again. I sure do miss them. I really do.
You guys/girls know who you are.

I'm going to take it slow. A lot of positive things WILL happen for me this year. I have not decided if I will running any Ultras this soon. I have signed up for two Warrior Dash races with my friends Julie Humes, Heidi Finniff, Cara Egeland...just to name a few.....
I am really eager to get back out on the trail. It is this place that I belong. I belong at Mohican.

3 comments:

  1. Nick it's so good you are back and able to enjoy running. Let me know when you are Mohican bound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I am so very happy to hear you are back to running... step by step. Keep up the positive attitude, it is bound to net great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I certainly miss Mohican, but more importantly, I miss all of you.
    Can't wait to get back up there and onto my trails.

    ReplyDelete